It is an analysis and evaluation of a proposed project to determine the following factors:
1) Technical feasibility
2) Feasible within the estimated cost - Cost effective project
3) Profitability of the Project.
The study contains the following:
- A broad indication of demand and availability.
- Required sources for the development of the project.
- Selection of suitable process and technology.
- Fixation of installed capacity on the basis of availability of resources
- Process description and layout plans for the project.
- Design and flow diagrams.
- Available facilities.
- Evaluation of available facilities.
- Capital cost.
- Economic analysis.
- Project schedule and schedule control.